If you are always curious about underwater life, be sure not to miss this glass-bottom boat tour in the Red Sea. It is part of the Indian Ocean, between Africa and Asia. The tour starts from the marina and without having to get wet, you can sit comfortable as the boat cruises around the Red Sea so you can see the beautiful corals and fishes. It's perfect for couples and families alike.
Excursions & day trips
Glass-bottom boat tour from Sharm El Sheikh
Language: English , Italian , French , Arabic , German , Russian , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy a glass-bottom boat tour in the Red Sea
- See the beautiful corals and fishes without having to get wet
- Perfect for couples and families alike
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Glass-bottom boat tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if option is chosen)
What's not included
Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt
- If you select the option without pick-up, please meet at Bobos Water Sports Center next to Hotel Albostan at Naama Bay - If you select the option with pick-up, please indicate your pick-up location (in Sharm el-Sheikh) at checkout and confirm your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- For the option with transfer, you must book this tour with a minimum of 4 adults
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.