- Visit the world's largest Hindu temple Angkor WatMarvel at Bayon with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling facesTrek through Ta Prohm the jungle temple made famous in the Tomb Raider movie.
- English speaking guideLunchAdmission fee
- Personal expensesTips
-The third level of Angkor Wat is not open during Buddhist holidays.
- The guide will make regular stops where you can purchase water and snacks.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients
What to wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
More than just a circus, Phare, The Cambodian Circus performers use theater, music, dance and modern...
When the heat and crowds of the city get a bit much, join this Siem Reap tour to spend a day out on ...
Have you been dying to learn how to do pottery? Now is your chance with our class in siem reap. This...
From a culture at least 3,000 years old, Khmer is one of the oldest cuisines in the world. Siem Reap...
Join us for a truly unique cultural experience, a 45-minute Angkor show that is the most authentic d...
The Siem Reap cooking class will begin at a temple ruin in the middle of the community. You will tak...
Spend some time delving into Phnom Penh's past. It's dark but essential to understanding the Cambodi...
Sunset boat cruises aren't just for perfect Pacific Island paradises. Cambodia can also do a mean su...
Spend the day learning about Phnom Penh's past and present. Delve into the region's history; it's da...