Pedal to several temples in the Angkor Archaeological Park on a bicycle tour that offers a different perspective on Siem Reap’s major attractions. Your guide will teach you all about the UNESCO World Heritage Site as you explore Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, and Ta Prohm. Take in the majesty of the Angkor complex as you ride along dirt lanes and paved roads. And, when you've built up an appetite, you'll pitstop at a local restaurant to fuel up.
Discover Angkor Wat by bicycle
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Visit Ta Prohm, Angkor Thom and Bayon Temple
- Admire the ancient gate
- Enjoy tasty Cambodian dishes at a local restaurant
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Children (ages 7-12)
- You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
- Kindly be ready in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 mins prior to your pickup time
What to remember
- Limited to 12 participants to ensure a more personalized experience
- This tour runs rain or shine, you are encouraged to consult the weather forecast and to dress accordingly
- Cambodia is a conservative country, especially when you visit the main temple, Angkor Wat, please wear clothing that covers shoulder and knees
- Not recommended for infants
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 days before the experience begins.