Half-day Cooking Class Experience with Temple Ruin Stop
- Get a handson lesson in Cambodian cuisine, with tips and tricks you can take back home with youIndulge in a three-course meal, along with a Cambodian cocktailWalk through a local village and learn about Cambodian cuisine in the Siem Reap countryside
- Activity equipmentInstructorDinnerBottled waterAfternoon teaEnglish speaking guide
- Personal expensesTips
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.
What to wear: (during the cooking activity)
- Modest, comfortable set of activity clothes
- A good pair of shoes
What to wear: (For Temple visit)
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Extra clothes
More than just a circus, Phare, The Cambodian Circus performers use theater, music, dance and modern...
When the heat and crowds of the city get a bit much, join this Siem Reap tour to spend a day out on ...
Like a good blockbuster, this best-selling Siem Reap tour is entertaining, enthralling, and hard to ...
Join us for a truly unique cultural experience, a 45-minute Angkor show that is the most authentic d...
Have you been dying to learn how to do pottery? Now is your chance with our class in siem reap. This...
From a culture at least 3,000 years old, Khmer is one of the oldest cuisines in the world. Siem Reap...