Tonle Sap Secrets by Tuk Tuk
- Travel by remork (Cambodian tuk tuk) and local boatVisit a floating and stilted fishing village on the Tonle Sap LakeSee seasonal Cambodian agriculture and aquaculture activities such as a duck farm prahoc making, lotus and cricket harvesting
- English speaking guideFinger food or snacksTuk Tuk (2 pax per Tuk Tuk)
- Personal expensesTips
- Please be at the meeting point lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
What to wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra t-shirt
More than just a circus, Phare, The Cambodian Circus performers use theater, music, dance and modern...
Like a good blockbuster, this best-selling Siem Reap tour is entertaining, enthralling, and hard to ...
Join us for a truly unique cultural experience, a 45-minute Angkor show that is the most authentic d...
The Siem Reap cooking class will begin at a temple ruin in the middle of the community. You will tak...
Have you been dying to learn how to do pottery? Now is your chance with our class in siem reap. This...
From a culture at least 3,000 years old, Khmer is one of the oldest cuisines in the world. Siem Reap...