Brunello di Montalcino wine tour from Siena
- Discover Montalcino and its wonderful surrounding area
- Taste the wine of 2 renowned Montalcino wineries
- Enjoy the peaceful Tuscan contryside
- Discover why Brunello is the most highly regarded wine in the world
Enjoy a half day of culture, wine, and delicious food as you visit some of the most impressive destinations in Tuscany. Explore Montalcino and its stronghold and taste the world-famous wines.
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition, handed down from one generation to the next. The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you relish its natural wholesomeness.
The town, its century old fortress and the best wineries reviewed on specialised magazines are the main destination of this tour from Siena. Great skills in the cellar, which include a long maturation in casks made from valuable wood, make Brunello the most highly regarded wine in the world.
You will have the opportunity to taste prestigious wines in the best wineries on the territory and to discover Montalcino and its wonderful sorrounding area.
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Free time in Montalcino and its stronghold
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Children (3-12 years old): reduced price
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Pick-up from your accommodation in Siena
- PLEASE NOTE, from 16th November, the tour will be activatd with minimum 4 partecipants.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 2.00pm
The beautiful city of Siena in Tuscany is where you find the great Cathedral of Siena, an impressive...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Discover a resort and spa in Tuscany, where Italian hospitality is combined with an unforgettable we...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Chianti is a vast territory between Florence and Siena in the heart of Tuscany. It’s a region known ...