Chianti and San Gimignano grand tour from Siena
- Taste Chianti, the famous Tuscan wine, in its birthplaces
- Explore the beautiful medieval town of San Gimignano
- Discover some marvelous unspoiled landscapes
- A selection of bruschetta, Tuscan cheese and salami
The beautiful ruby colour and the characteristic fragrance with hints of violet are the distinguishing marks of the identity of one of the most famous wines in the world: Chianti.
You will taste this refined product at one of the best wine cellars of the area, accompanying the wine with a selection of "bruschette" (garlic bread), typical cheeses, Tuscan salami and sliced cold meats.
Our tour leaders will guide you to the discovery of the marvelous unspoilt landscapes that have been cradling the Chianti vineyards for centuries. The sounds, fragrances and tastes of this land will steal your senses as well as its ancient churches, medieval castles and little hamlets. Here the pace of life has remained unchanged over the course of time.
With us you will enjoy the pleasure of exploring these fantastic settings and relishing their ancient traditions.
Our tour then continues to San Gimignano, example of medieval town which has been declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
San Gimignano, distinguished by its world famous, characteristic towered skyline, stands along the via Francigena on the hills of upper Val D’Elsa.
The town, also famous for its wine Vernaccia di San Gimignano, the saffron and the precious Santa Fina pottery, will disclose its beauty.
Our guide will accompany you to every corner of the town with its beautiful squares, buildings, churches and suggestive alleyways.
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Infant 0-2 years old: free of charge
- Child 3-12 years old: 50% discount
Piazza Antonio Gramsci, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 2.00pm
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Visit one of the most unique and romantic cities in the world, made up of 118 islands connected by o...
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic...
Fattoria di Cinciano è un'azienda vinicola nel cuore del Chianti Classico e il suo patrimonio, con i...
Taste and enjoy a typical meal, in an authentic Tuscan style. It will be guided by one of the family...
Maxi Wine Tasting €18 per person (Min 2 persons)Tasting 4 Organical Wines - White Vernaccia - White...