Reminisce the living culture of Chinese in Chinatown from the past to the present. Explore one of the several different districts of this cultural gem through a familiar yet discovery walk. Enjoy some old-school munchies while uncovering storytelling walls, buildings, well, market, shophouses, giving a glimpse of a delightful mix of old and new.
Excursions & day trips
Experience living cultures in Chinatown walking tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the ethnic Chinese community in Chinatown, the well-known destinations over the world
- Enjoy a Chinatown discovery walk through the different districts of this cultural gem
- Uncover the hidden of Chinatown and glimpse a mix of old and new living cultures
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 1 (one) Goodie Bag with old school munchies
- 1 (one) refreshment stop
- Tour with STB licensed guide
- Guided tour
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
What's not included
- Drinking water
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free of charge
Eu Tong Sen Street, Clarke Quay MRT Station (NE5), Singapore
Meeting Time: 10:00am- please be at meeting point at least 5 mins before tour commence.
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 persons traveling required per booking
- A maximum number of participants is 10
- Applicable child prices depending on the number of adults traveling
- Participants must be ready at the meeting point at least 5 mins before tour commence
- Bring your own drinking water / Umbrella/ Poncho/ Raincoat / Caps/ Hats are recommended
- Dress code is casual with comfortable footwear
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
SingExpress Travel DMC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.