Take a 40-minute round cruise along the Singapore River and enjoy the sights and sounds of iconic river life as you cruise past Singapore landmarks. Depart from one of the boarding points along Clarke Quay and cruise by the beautiful shops along Boat Quay. Head next towards Parliament House and the historic Fullerton Hotel, before reaching Marina Bay The journey will showcase the contrast between the rich and old-world architecture of the quays and the modern skyscrapers in the central business district. Shophouses along the river banks have been beautifully restored, and now house chic dining and entertainment spot comes alive after the sunsets. Explore and discover the grand bridges of Singapore, such as the Cavenagh Bridge, the Clemenceau Bridge and the Anderson Bridge, and learn about the pivotal role that the Singapore River has played in Singapore's progress by visiting the different historical landmarks like the Merlion, the Raffles Landing Site, and the Esplanade.
Singapore River Cruise admission tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 40 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy a relaxing ride aboard the iconic bumboat along the scenic river in Singapore
- Marvel at the historical and modern buildings of the city during the 40-minute boat cruise
- Learn about the rich past of Raffles Landing Site, The Merlion and more!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
- Children (age 3-17)
- Infants (age 0-2): Free admission
30 Merchant Road, Singapore
Clarke Quay Jetty ticket counter (Next to Hooters restaurant)
What to remember
- The maximum age to join this activity is 59
- Disembark at any time at Clarke Quay: Monday - Thursday: 1 pm to 9 pm and for Friday to Sunday 10 am to 9 pm, Please note that you are not able to re-board the boat once you've disembarked
- Please refer to the calendar for start time and the availability
- Please check Singapore River Cruise opening hours on their website before your visit for up-to-date information
Globaltix Pte Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.