Do you know that Sofia is the second oldest city in Europe, founded 7, 000 years ago by the Thracian tribe Serdi? Through the ages, the city played an important role as a trading center in the Byzantine and Bulgarian Empires. With private guide you will learn the secrets and interesting facts about the architectural styles of the compact city center, Boyana Church and the National History Museum - one of the largest in the Balkans.
The best of Sofia 2-hour walking tour
Language: English , French , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn the secrets and interesting facts about the architectural styles of Sofia
- See Boyana Church and the National History Museum
- Explore the city with a private guide - for only you, your friends and family
What to expect
- 2-hour tour
- Private guide
ul. "Boyansko ezero" 3, 1616 Bojana, Sofia, Bulgaria
Meet your guide outside the Boyana Church Museum.
What to remember
- Note that the price indicated at check-out is a fixed group price. The maximum number of participants per group is 10
- Daily at 10.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm and 5.00pm
- Please see calendar for exact available dates and times
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.