Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home
- Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Sorrento cuisine
- Taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Positano and Campania recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Connect with local people, meet the Cesarina at her home and learn all her secrets to prepare local specialties such as:
- Mozzarella in Carrozza
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Pasta with potatoes and Provola cheese
- Gnocchi “Sorrentina” style
- Scialatielli with Sea Food – Scialatielli ai frutti di mare
- Spaghetti alle vongole – Spaghetti with clams
- Ricotta cheese and pears cake
- Baba al Rhum
Finally, taste the fruit of your labor and experience the authentic flavors of Sorrento cuisine paired with a selection of local red and white wines: the Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
- Private cooking class
- 3 recipes tasting
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Child (4-8 years old): reduced
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 10:00 am
Just beyond Sorrento lies one of Europe's most enchanting stretches of coastline. On this full day e...
Cosmopolitan Capri has been a magnet for the rich and glamorous for decades – everyone from Jay-Z an...
If the Amalfi Coast is the business, then Capri is showbusiness. This magnet for celebs since the da...
Of all the Roman ruins in Italy, none is as haunting or fascinating as Pompeii. More than a moment f...
Herculaneum and Mt Vesuvius have been forever intertwined by Mother Nature's cruelty. On this excurs...
A quintessential Capri experience awaits on this full day trip. You'll see the real Capri on a guide...