Get onboard a real fishing vessel and experience an intense day of fishing, experimenting with several fishing techniques and exploring all the fishing areas off-shore. You'll also have the chance to jump into the clear and crystalline waters of the peninsula and taste some of the amazing local products as well as the catch of the day cooked as tradition requires.
- You'll be picked up from the meeting point you'll be transferred to the port.
- Here you'll meet your capitan who will offer you a welcome drink before departing for Capri, and sailing along the Sorrento coast. You will be able to admire breathtaking views such as the remains of the Palace of Queen Joan, the Marina di Puolo, Massa Lubrense and Mitigliano.
- Once in Capri you'll start the first part of the fishing trip with the help of an expert fisherman and, after the fishing activity, the tour continues with a visit to Capri. You'll discover the hidden gems of the island: the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, the Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, Punta Carena lighthouse and Villa Curzio Malaparte.
- Next, you'll stop for about three hours to visit Capri by land on your own before beginning the second part of the fishing trip.
- For lunch you'll taste the typical dishes of the Campania tradition prepared with organic products; you can also taste the fish cooked on board.