- Enjoy a thrilling kayak ride down the river Cetina
- Admire hidden villages and the richness of flora and fauna of Dalmatia
- Explore the region in a special and adventurous way
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
Enjoy a thrilling kayak ride down the river Cetina, one of the longest rivers in Croatia, which will satisfy all your adventurous needs and wishes. During the ride, which lasts between two to three hours, you will encounter hidden villages and the richness of flora and fauna of Dalmatian hinterland. You will have the opportunity to take photographs of all the interesting things you come across during your adventure. In that way, you will be able to revisit the beauty of this region once you return home. Previous experience with kayaking is not necessary for you to take part in our kayak safari. Prior to the ride, you will have the opportunity to make all the necessary arrangements with our guides regarding the route length or any other preferences you might have.
- Lunch with homemade food and beverages
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off beyond specified area
Hotel Alkar, Vrlička ul. 50, 21230, Sinj, Croatia
In front of th hotel Alkar, Hotel Alkar, Vrlička ul. 50, 21230, Sinj, Croatia
- Meeting in front of the hotel Alkar
- Briefing and familiarizing with kayaks and the equipment
- Departure towards the river Cetina
- Kayak ride down the river according to the arranged schedule
- Short breaks for photography opportunities
- Lunch break with traditional homemade food
- Continuing the kayak ride according to the arranged schedule
- Return to the hotel Alkar
Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to learn more about the wonderful historical town of Sibenik. Th...
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms a...
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to taste traditional Croatian wines and snacks in a famous...
With over 400 bolted rock climbing routes in the Split area, climbers of all ages and experience can...
Make your holidays memorable and take the opportunity to explore Split from the sea in a fun way sui...
Paddle around the Marjan Park peninsula and end your day in the best possible way with the combinati...