Rock climbing adventure in Split
- Enjoy a unique climbing experience in Split with a professional guide
- Challenge yourself and have a fun-filled day
- See spectacular views of Marjan park forest and nearby islands
With over 400 bolted rock climbing routes in the Split area, climbers of all ages and experience can take part in this tour created for anyone who wants to the thrill of climbing rocks. Marjan Hill is situated on the peninsula in the middle of Split with the beautiful limestone cliffs and more than 80 routes on the climbing area. From here, you’ll have a stunning view of the surrounding islands.
A special touch to the tour is the opportunity to climb around churches and hermit settlements dated back to the 15th century. Beginner climbers will be safely watched by licensed and experienced guides at every step to gain first hand knowledge of the climbing techniques with climbing gear. More experienced climbers will get the chance to improve their level of expertise and create great memories while climbing amongst beautiful green Marjan forest.
- Professional tour guide
- Education on climbing and safety
- UIAA approved climbing equipment: ropes, harnesses, helmets and climbing shoes
- Transfer from and to the meeting point
- Photos from the tour
- Food and drinks
Trg Franje Tudmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Meet your guide in front the Saint Francis church, at the end of Riva promenade.
- Please bring comfortable clothes, preferably long pants and appropriate footwear for access to the climbing site (sneakers), hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1.5 L) and a snack
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Tour operates with a minimum number of 2 people
- Not recommended people with the back problems
- The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions. All safety instructions from given by staff must be adhered to
- Daily at 9.00am and 4.00pm
- Arrive at meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
Croatia's Dalmatian coast is home to one of the country's most beautiful nature parks – Biokovo. And...
If a gentle pace when enjoying heritage is what you're after, then this daytrip to Dubrovnik is the ...
The palette of greens and blues Mother Nature used on Krka National Park was infinite. It's hard not...
Exploring Dubrovnik is like uncovering a treasure trove of historical masterpieces. And on this tour...
The great outdoors don't come any greater than Krka National Park, one of Croatia's wildest natural ...
Amazing landscapes and adrenalin-pumping adventure are the name of the game in this River Cetina raf...