Rock climbing adventure in Split
- Enjoy a unique climbing experience in Split with a professional guide
- Challenge yourself and have a fun-filled day
- See spectacular views of Marjan park forest and nearby islands
With over 400 bolted rock climbing routes in the Split area, climbers of all ages and experience can take part in this tour created for anyone who wants to the thrill of climbing rocks. Marjan Hill is situated on the peninsula in the middle of Split with the beautiful limestone cliffs and more than 80 routes on the climbing area. From here, you’ll have a stunning view of the surrounding islands.
A special touch to the tour is the opportunity to climb around churches and hermit settlements dated back to the 15th century. Beginner climbers will be safely watched by licensed and experienced guides at every step to gain first hand knowledge of the climbing techniques with climbing gear. More experienced climbers will get the chance to improve their level of expertise and create great memories while climbing amongst beautiful green Marjan forest.
- Professional tour guide
- Education on climbing and safety
- UIAA approved climbing equipment: ropes, harnesses, helmets and climbing shoes
- Transfer from and to the meeting point
- Photos from the tour
- Food and drinks
Trg Franje Tudmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Meet your guide in front the Saint Francis church, at the end of Riva promenade.
- Please bring comfortable clothes, preferably long pants and appropriate footwear for access to the climbing site (sneakers), hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1.5 L) and a snack
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Tour operates with a minimum number of 2 people
- Not recommended people with the back problems
- The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad weather conditions. All safety instructions from given by staff must be adhered to
- Daily at 9.00am and 4.00pm
- Arrive at meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
Have you always wanted to visit the wild nature hidden in some remote corners of Croatia? This tour ...
Don’t miss this perfect opportunity to learn more about the wonderful historical town of Sibenik. Th...
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to taste traditional Croatian wines and snacks in a famous...
If you are looking for peace and tranquility far from the maddening crowd, this tour is for you. Rel...
Make your holidays memorable and take the opportunity to explore Split from the sea in a fun way sui...
Paddle around the Marjan Park peninsula and end your day in the best possible way with the combinati...