Old Town Trolley tours of St. Augustine
- Stay entertained through anecdotes given by local conductors
- Enjoy access to the St. Augustine History Museum
- Travel to the Alligator Farm for a taste of Floridian wildlife
Visit the oldest city in the United States and get your dose of warm Florida sun and fascinating history. St. Augustine is known for its gorgeous sandy beaches, breathtaking architecture, antiquated buildings and its significance to the shaping of our nation.
When you climb on board Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine, you’ll have a chance to see the Ancient City in all its glory, from historical attractions like the site where Ponce de Leon first landed ashore, to unique attractions like the Alligator Farm. During the 90-minute tour, you’ll have the opportunity to get off and on the trolley as often as you wish, giving you a chance to stay at any of the stops for as long as you want.
Local conductors make the tour even more entertaining by providing history and humor all rolled into one. The conductors are recognized for their ability to captivate and entertain everyone. Local residents who come from various cities around the U.S share a common enthusiasm for history and talent to amuse folks. You’ll learn about the first settlers to the city and the powerful Spanish influence that still exists today. You’ll see the Castillo de San Marcos Fort that guarded the city against foreign invaders and is the oldest European fort of its kind still standing.
From museums to architectural masterpieces like The Ponce de Leon Hotel, now Flagler College, to the oldest wooden schoolhouse, you’ll see it all on the orange and green trolleys. Only Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine offers the best of the city in one delightful tour.
- The Authentic Old Jail and Oldest Store Museum Experience
- Welcome Center on U.S. 1
- Visitors Information Center
- The Old Drugstore, Potter's Wax Museum, and Tolomato Cemetery
- City Gate and St. George Street (historic walking mall), Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse
- Colonial Quarter and Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Bay View at the Best Western
- Hypolita St.
- Flagler Memorial Presbyterian Church, Grace United Methodist Church, Ancient City Baptist Church
- Villa Zorayda
- Lightner Museum, Flagler College, Dow Museum of Historic Homes
- St. Augustine Distillery
- San Sebastian Winery
- Whetstone Chocolate Factory
- Plaza de la Constitucion, Government House, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum, Ximenez-Fatio House, Scenic Cruise, Schooner Freedom, Eco Tours, the Black Raven, Aviles St. and Beach Bus Stop
- Oldest House, Fernandez Llambias House
- Castillo de San Marcos
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Old Town Trolley Welcome Center and Ghosts & Gravestones, Uptown San Marco Shopping District
- Mission of Nombre de Dios and Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche
- The Old Senator and Howard Johnson
- Fountain of Youth
- Admission to St. Augustine History Museum
- Beach Shuttle to Alligator Farm, the Lighthouse Museum and the beach
- Children 6-12
- Children under 6 ride for free
Free parking is located at The Old Jail.
- You can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location
- Your ticket is good for three consecutive days of unlimited use
- Reservations are not needed
- Trolleys run every 15-20 minutes
- Daily 9.00am-4.00pm
- Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend 9.00am-5.30pm
- Fourth of July 9.00am-4.30pm
- Trolleys run half day on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve
- Closed on Christmas Day
Old Town Trolley TourSit back as the talented Old Town Trolley conductors share the history, attract...
Watch in amazement as friendly clerks, butchers and snake oil salesmen demonstrate the very latest i...
Home to prisoners for over 60 years, the Old Jail in St. Augustine looks more like a resort than a m...
Gain a greater understanding of the evolution of Florida, the people who helped shape its future and...
Potter’s Wax Museum is located on Orange Avenue in historic St. Augustine and offers a unique opport...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...
The winner of 10 Tony Awards® including Best Musical, The Band’s Visit is now one of the most Tony A...
Take a walk through the French Quarter’s famous bars and restaurants and discover the famous "spirit...
Get up close and personal with the mighty Falls! This legendary 20-minute boat tour is Canada’s favo...
This combo tour offers the perfect opportunity to see Miami by land and by sea. The Miami city tour ...