Excursions & day trips
Full-day private tour of Mont Saint-Michel and Cancale from St Malo
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the Mont St Michel, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Enjoy lunch in the best restaurant on the island
- Do an oyster tasting in a picturesque village on France’s Brittany coast
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from St Malo
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tour of the abbey, the church, and the village of Mont Saint-Michel
- Guided tour of the village of Cancale or the Pointe du Grouin (depending on your preference)
- 6 oysters tasting in Cancale
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch at a restaurant in Mont Saint-Michel
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience