Full-day kayaking tour of Stockholm archipelago
- Paddle through thousands of uninhabited islands of Stockholm's archipelago
- Enjoy a great lunch and take a swim on a remote island
- Suitable for all skills levels, and includes a safety overview and training
One place around Stockholm you should visit before leaving is the archipelago studded with thousands of uninhabited small islands that are among the most special areas in Europe.
After a short kayak training session, you will set off on our journey of discovery to your first stop where, if you like, you can take a swim before enjoying your lunch. Afterward, you will continue paddling at an easy pace and then head back to the starting inlet in the afternoon.
Our day tours have an easy tempo to suit all abilities and the techniques are easy to learn. Many participants have had no previous experience.
- Kayaks, paddles and life vests
- Lunch and snacks
- Transfer from/back to the city
- Hat, sunblock and sunglasses
- Waterproof clothes and extra dry clothes
- Swimming suits, towels and water bottle
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Meet your guide at Stockholm Adventures office at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the tour (Kungsbro Strand 21).
- Youths must be at least 16 years old to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reasons.
- Minimum height: 1.50m (4'9")
- Maximum height: 1.95m (6'3")
- Maximum weight: 140 kg (300 lbs)
- Please advise of any food restrictions at the time of booking.
- The tour requires at least two participants to take place. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum requirement not being met, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Bring an extra change of clothing as your clothes are likely to get wet
- From June to August on various days. Please check the calendar for details
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...