- Sail on a yacht under the watchful eye of your captain
- Explore beautiful straits, bays and uninhabited islands
- Stop at a picturesque island to go ashore or swim
- Savor a delicious lunch and drinks on board
Board your luxury yacht for a full day sailing trip in the Stockholm archipelago comprised of 30,000 stunning islands.
Start your tour in the quaint little coastal town of Vaxholm, an hour outside the city. Board your boat and sail through narrow straits lined with 19th-century houses mixed with modern luxury villas before crossing vast bays to reach the wild, uninhabited islands.
If you're feeling adventurous, you can take the helm under the watchful eye your captain. Around midday, you will choose an island where you can go for a swim, explore the shore, prepare and have lunch on board. It is the wind and yourself who decide the program!
- Life jackets, rain gear
- Lunch and snack
- Hat, sunblock and sunglasses
- Warm clothes
- Swim suits and towels
- Shoes with rubber soles
- Boat ticket for Vaxholm
SÖDERHAMNSPLAN 1, 185 31 Vaxholm, Sweden
To reach Vaxholm from Stockholm, take the ferry from Vaxholms bolaget at Strömkajen in front of the ”Grand Hotel” in the city center. The ferry ride takes about one hour. Meet your guide at Waxholmsbolaget's Waiting Room at Söderhamn.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour.
- If you have any food restrictions, please advise at the time of booking.
- The tour requires at least two participants to take place. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum requirements not being met, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum weight: 150 kg
- Dress according to the weather and the activity.
- Maximum of 12 participants per boat
- The meeting time is at 9.30am
- Follow the ferry boat schedule which leaves Stockholm one hour before the meeting time
Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the sea with your 24-hour ticket, you can hop on and off the...
A Segway tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as possible without h...
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful na...
Stockholm, Sweden's capital, is an extraordinarily beautiful city. It is located on the southwest co...
With your 48-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for two full days. You...
Diese Tour bietet Ihnen eine kurze und süße Einführung in Stockholms Altstadt. Während dieser geführ...