RIB speedboat ride in Stockholm archipelago
- Feel the sea spray as the RIB speedboat bounces over the waves
- Cruise through wooded islands and charming pastel towns of the scenic archipelago
- Discover Stockholm's most popular attractions from the sea
Experience the Stockholm archipelago on a RIB speedboat, a fast and exciting treat. Just five minutes after departure, you will be cruising along the 30,000-island archipelago in the Baltic sea.
Your tour begins with a brief overview of what to expect, then you'll put on your protective waterproof gear and life jacket and hop on board.
On the way out of the city, you will see the National Museum and the scenic urban coast, then loop around Djurgården to see the Gröna Lund amusement park and Vasa Museum. The boat will pick up speed as it leaves the city behind and races out towards the idyllic Stockholm archipelago at a speed of up to 45 knots (95 km per hour).
Once you reach the island of Fjäderholmarnas, you are in the proper archipelago. View the rocky, tree-covered islands that dot the Baltic Sea. Some are home to pastel-hued wooden dwellings and small fishing villages, but many are uninhabited.
- Life vest and warm overall
- 12 participants maximum per boat
- Clothes appropriate for outdoor activities
- Snack and beverage
Strandvägen 18, 114 56 Stockholm, Sweden
The RIB leaves from Strandvägen kajplats 18, 114 56 Stockholm.
- Children must be at least 10 years old and 1.20m (3'9") to participate
- Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reasons
- Maximum weight: 130kg (285 lbs)
- The tour requires at least two participants to take place. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum requirements not being met, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operates on various days, please check the calendar for more details
- Departure time is at 11.30am
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to departure time
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature res...
You will enjoy a relax sightseeing paddle that will allow you a great vantage point as you look arou...