RIB speedboat ride in Stockholm archipelago
- Feel the sea spray as the RIB speedboat bounces over the waves
- Cruise through wooded islands and charming pastel towns of the scenic archipelago
- Discover Stockholm's most popular attractions from the sea
Experience the Stockholm archipelago on a RIB speedboat, a fast and exciting treat. Just five minutes after departure, you will be cruising along the 30,000-island archipelago in the Baltic sea.
Your tour begins with a brief overview of what to expect, then you'll put on your protective waterproof gear and life jacket and hop on board.
On the way out of the city, you will see the National Museum and the scenic urban coast, then loop around Djurgården to see the Gröna Lund amusement park and Vasa Museum. The boat will pick up speed as it leaves the city behind and races out towards the idyllic Stockholm archipelago at a speed of up to 50km (40 miles) per hour.
Once you reach the island of Fjäderholmarnas, you are in the proper archipelago. View the rocky, tree-covered islands that dot the Baltic Sea. Some are home to pastel-hued wooden dwellings and small fishing villages, but many are uninhabited.
- Life vest and warm overall
- 12 participants maximum per boat
- Clothes appropriate for outdoor activities
- Snack and beverage
Strandvägen 18, 114 56 Stockholm, Sweden
The RIB leaves from Strandvägen kajplats 18, 114 56 Stockholm.
- Children must be at least 12 years old and 1.40m (4'6") to participate
- Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reasons
- Maximum weight: 130kg (285 lbs)
- The tour requires at least four participants to take place. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum requirements not being met, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operates on various days, please check the calendar for more details
- Departure time is at 11.30am
- Please arrive ten minutes prior to departure time
Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the sea with your 24-hour ticket, you can hop on and off the...
See the natural wildlife of the Stockholm archipleago in their natural habit on a RIB speedboat on a...
Board your luxury yacht for a full day sailing trip in the Stockholm archipelago comprised of 30,000...
Stockholm, Sweden's capital, is an extraordinarily beautiful city. It is located on the southwest co...
With your 48-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for two full days. You...
Diese Tour bietet Ihnen eine kurze und süße Einführung in Stockholms Altstadt. Während dieser geführ...