Stockholm Old Town walking tour
- Experience Stockholm's Old Town on this guided tour
- See buildings and hidden gems
- Learn about the Swedes and Stockholm's history
This walking tour is offering you a short and sweet introduction to the city of Stockholm. On this guided tour, you get to experience the wonderful Old Town of Stockholm (Gamla stan), which is the perfect place to start if you want to get to know the Swedes and the city's history.
You will visit the Royal Palace, where you get to hear how a reality tv-star became a real life princess. Eating a candy cane, you will experience the result of the Swedes’ creative innovation skills. After that, you'll take a quick look at Saint George and the Dragon followed by the narrowest alley in Stockholm.
In the summertime, the walking tour ends on the island of Riddarholmen, where you can admire the stunning views of the lake side of the city. Stockholm's Old Town walk is a must-do on your visit.
- Students with a valid ID: reduced price
- Children (ages 5-17): reduced price
- Seniors 65 years or over: reduced
- Children under the age of 5: free
Stortorget 2, 103 16 Stockholm, Sweden
Meet your guide in front of the Nobel Museum
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Maximum group size is 25 people
- The tour is available on various days, check calendar for more details
- Starting time is at 2.00pm
Experience the beauty of Stockholm from the sea with your 24-hour ticket, you can hop on and off the...
Stockholm, Sweden's capital, is an extraordinarily beautiful city. It is located on the southwest co...
With your 48-hour Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands for two full days. You...
Do you want to see all the must-see attractions in Stockholm? This tour will show them to you!Throw ...
Diese Tour bietet Ihnen eine kurze und süße Einführung in Stockholms Altstadt. Während dieser geführ...
Discover the city’s most interesting places with the local insight of your very knowledgeable guide ...