Step on board and begin your Sydney Harbour adventure. Our modern 78ft vessel is designed to feel luxurious and super comfortable, so you’ll feel right at home. Depart from Darling Harbour and begin our cruise towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Pass the iconic Sydney cityscape and Opera House. There’s plenty of room on board, and with expansive top, fore and after decks, you can get 360-degree views of the iconic attractions as sail past. The lunch should be a long, lavish affair, serve generous al la carte meals inspired by locally sourced, regionally inspired delights. Think local seafood from the Hawkesbury, Lamb from lush pastures in the Riverina and Beef sourced from the upper Hunter Valley. It pair with a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks and tea or coffee. Our wines have been hand selected by our sommelier from some of the finest wine regions in NSW – so wine lovers are in for a real treat! After lunch we head back past Taronga Zoo and Luna Park before arriving back into Darling Harbour at 2.40pm.
- Experience one of the world’s most iconic cities on an all-inclusive 2.5 hour lunch cruise.
- Enjoy a premium 2-course menu featuring regionally sourced ingredients and a selection of beer and wine.
- Sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Al la carte lunch
- Beers, wines, soft drinks and tea or coffee
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (age 4-14): Reduce
- Infant (age 0- 3): Free
King Street Wharf No. 8, Darling Harbour, Sydney
Please meet your cruise at King Street Wharf No. 8, Darling Harbour, Sydney
- Dress code is smart casual
- Cruises leave promptly at scheduled departure times
- Wine, beer and cocktails available to purchase on board
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
- Boarding at 11.55am
No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to the Sydney Opera House, the city’s most famous buil...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine-producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! On this tour, you ...
Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks...
This is a full-day of rock climbing for everyone of all levels and experience. Your guide will also ...
Start your day with a 5 to 30-meter cliff abseil before your lunch. After your belly is full, you wi...
Are you planning a proposal, a special anniversary celebration or a romantic surprise date? With an ...