Come visit Sydney's most iconic highlights. You'll experience historic landmarks and take in a panoramic view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House from a perfect vantage point. You'll then take a stroll along the white sands of Bondi Beach, where you’ll rub shoulders with the sun-worshipping locals, before heading to the Sydney Opera House for a privately-guided ‘behind the scenes’ tour.
Sydney Sights, Opera House & Bondi Beach
- See the highlights of downtown Sydney
- Visit Bondi Beach and Kings Cross
- Have amazing views of the Opera House and St. Mary’s Cathedral,
- City sights and Bondi Beach
- Experienced local drive and guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Children (age 2-15): Reduced
- Infant (age 0-1): Free
Pick-up from your hotel the pick-up is only available from city hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Some tours require minimum numbers to operate. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the tour operator will contact you to arrange an alternative tour or alternative date
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Non-slip walking shoes, weatherproof jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, water bottle
- Don't forget your camera!
- Tour is at 2.00 pm
No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to the Sydney Opera House, the city’s most famous buil...
Come and explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains! Stretching over one million acres, you'll...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine-producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! On this tour, you ...
Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks...
This is a full-day of rock climbing for everyone of all levels and experience. Your guide will also ...
Are you planning a proposal, a special anniversary celebration or a romantic surprise date? With an ...