Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks as they share the gossip, shouts, and stories of Australia’s first European settlement. After the tour, you can join your tour mates and other revelers at one of Sydney’s iconic pubs for a meal and another beer.
The Rocks Pub tour
- Hear more stories, myths, and legends of Sydney in 2.5 hours of fun
- Learn about the best pubs in Sydney
- Have complimentary house wine, soft drinks, and beer
- A choice of a beer (285ml/10oz), house wine or soft drink at each pub
- A 2.5-hour guided walking tour of The Rocks
Dave's Pub Tours, Sydney Australia
- If you are running late, give the local operator a call but your guide will love you if you are on time
- Please Note: There is a 3 person minimum for this tour. Local partner will contact you the day before tour date if this minimum is not met.
- The minimum age require to join this tour is 18 years old
What people say about this experience
Encounter the most iconic Australian animals at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo. Enjoy interactive displays and entertaining daily shows for a family-friendly day full of fun!
There's no better way to start the new year than join the New Year's Eve party cruise at Sydney Harbor so what are you waiting for? Book this tour now.
Combine must-see Sydney attractions into one ticket and save up to 50% compared to regular admission prices with this with this multi-attractions pass!
Explore the Surf Lifeguard Tower, Tamarama Beach, and Gordons Bay, and discover one of Australia's oldest surf lifesaving clubs.
Check out the artistic nighttime extravaganza of Sydney's the Light festival and discover the Rocks and Circular Quy, the city's oldest neighbourhoods
Enjoy this 2-hour beginner surf lesson at Bondi Beach and join a small group with a maximum of 5 people taught by professional surf coaches.
Book your Culinary experience tour in Hunter Valley from Sydney to marvel at the green hills, luscious farmland, plus the art of perfectly matched wine and food at the region's most renowned wineries with a guide who is also a qualified chef.
A 90 minutes tour to retrace the steps of the city's hidden past. Relive a time that proves truth is stranger than fiction.
Get out of the city and see some of the best parts of Australia as you venture off the beaten track and experience the World Heritage Blue Mountain.