Everything Tallinn sightseeing tour with Old Town and Kadriorg Palace
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Entrance fees included
Smaller group size
Do this because
- Sightseeing tour supported by a private vehicle and a professional local guide in Tallinn
- See more of Tallinn apart from the Old Town and see Kadriorg Palace
- Enjoy the grand, baroque palace built for Peter the Great in 1718
- Learn about the landmarks, including the Song Festival Grounds, ruins of St. Bridget's convent and Pirate Beach
- Includes all entrance tickets - so you can see everything together
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What to remember
Walks In Europe,OU
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience