Tangier elemental day trip from Tarifa
- Get your own personalized Tangier tour
- Explore the streets like a local
- Enjoy lunch at a traditional Moroccan restaurant
- Ideal choice for family or group fun
Enjoy your complete day trip to Tangier so that you can tour this North African city in comfort. You will take a sightseeing tour of the top spots in Tangier, accompanied at all times by an expert guide who will give you all the important details about the various places and tell you the most interesting stories. After the sightseeing tour, you’ll enjoy an exquisite lunch at a traditional Moroccan restaurant to discover the region’s finest cuisine. Let the blend of flavours, textures and the typical Moroccan setting take you away.
And when you’re full up, it will be time to pick up a souvenir and take in Tangier’s local products. Your guide will take you to a carpet shop and famous Berber pharmacy. You will be surprised by the beauty of the local products and the magic of traditional Berber medicine. Lastly, return to the Port of Tangier to board the return ferry to Tarifa.
- Fast Ferry Tarifa/Tangier/Tarifa
- Guided tour of Tangier
- Lunch in typical Moroccan restaurant
- Transfer to the port of Tangier
- Travel Insurance Mapfre
- Beverages not included
Children 12 and under: reduced
Avenue des Noyers, Tanger 90060, Morocco
NOTE : Obligatory entry in the bazaar, carpet shop and herbalist.
- By purchasing this product, you agree to visit the establishments which are involved in this excursion, as well as to comply with program. If the client refuses to follow the program, this shall allow to charge the client for the full price of the ticket before embarking on the boat bound for the port of origin, thus freeing the company and its partners from any liability relating to the client’s actions.
- In the event of any of the places (museum, souks, etc.) offered as part of the Basic Tangier package not being available on the day of the visit, due to circumstances beyond control, the tour company shall not be liable for this.
Departures every day from Tarifa with return:
- 9:00am - 2.00pm
- 11.00am - 6.00pm
- 1.00pm - 6.00pm
If you want to visit Tangier at your own pace the double-decker tourist bus is your answer!You can g...
Morocco's argan oil is well-known for its medicinal and wellbeing properties, and there's no better ...
If adventure and remote mountain villages are your thing, then this 4x4 ride into the High Atlas Mou...
Essaouira is a character-filled seaside city that's known as the ‘Jewel of the Atlantic'. It's famou...
From sea level to high altitude, this is a full day trip with a side-order of adventure. You'll trav...
Tiout oasis and Taroudant are just a short distance away and can be visited on this daytrip from Aga...