Kick-off your tour around Tangier and visit Spartel Cape and the Hercules Caves, where you will see the breathtaking view of the strait of Gibraltar and the Atlantic Ocean. Then, you will visit the Kasbah district, next to the port, the old medina, with its craftsmanship shops and the magnificent minaret, looking over the sea. To end your tour, you’ll have the opportunity to pass by the Grand Socco, where multiple small hotels have previously accommodated famous artists and writers such as Matisse, Camille Saint Saens, and Paul Bowles.
Attractions & guided tours
Tangier half-day guided city tour
Availability: Daily except Monday and Wednesday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Tour around Tangier and visit Spartel Cape and the Hercules caves
- Visit the Kasbah district and pass by the Grand Socco
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional driver
- Local professional guide
- Onboard WiFi
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
Pick-up from your hotels or riads in Tangier.
Please confirm the pick-up location and time with the local operator at least 48 hours before departure.
What to remember
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your departure to confirm your pick-up location and time. You will find their information after booking
- Daily except Monday and Wednesday
- Pick-up starts at 9.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.