Etna sunset guided tour from Taormina
- Discover the highest volcano in Europe
- Admire the astonishing sunset
- Learn about famous volcanic eruptions in Sicily
- Enjoy a walk in the authorized area on Mount Etna
Take this unique occasion to admire Mount Etna in the evocative atmosphere of the sunset. The volcano, perpetually active and UNESCO World Heritage site since 2013, is the highest in Europe. Once arriving at the volcano, take an ascent escorted by licensed Guides of the CAI (Italian Alpine Club) by off-road jeep up to the authorized crater areas at approximately 3,000 meters. Admire the sunset at a safe distance from the central crater. The darkness makes it possible to observe more clearly any eventual volcanic activity. As an optional extra, enjoy dinner at a traditional Italian restaurant.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Tour leader and alpine guide services as per program
- Free hotel pick up for the accommodations on the route is also available upon request
- Meals and drinks
- Other extras
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Bus Terminal at Via Pirandello, Taormina
Getting out from Porta Messina Arch, take the Via Pirandello on the right and continue down until you reach the Bus Terminal on the right hand side
Please bring warm clothing and suitable shoes
A great day out, packed with nature & adventures!Your driver will pick you up from your hotel betwee...
Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support...
On this excursion, explore Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, a UNESCO site since 201...
On this tour dedicated to shopping in a reconstructed village in the Sicilian architectural style, t...
When you visit the eastern coast of Sicily, Mount Etna is a must-see. Etna is the most active strato...
Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast by visiting two of the most important citi...