Palermo and Cefalù guided tour from Taormina
- Visit Palermo and Cefalù, UNESCO sites from 2015 for their Arab-Norman itineraries
- Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast
- Walking through the center of Palermo
Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast by visiting two of the most important cities of art in Sicily: Palermo and Cefalù, UNESCO sites from 2015 for their Arab-Norman itineraries.
Palermo, historical capital of Sicily, preserves the most important Arab-Norman, Byzantine and Spanish monuments.
You will reach the city by bus, and there you will start the walking tour visiting Quattro Canti, the Martorana church, Piazza Bellini, Piazza Pretoria, the Cathedral and the whole historical center, including the typical local market Capo. In alternative you could also choose an individual and facultative visit of Monreale, famous for its mosaics.
After lunch, you will departure for Cefalù on the north coast. There, you will visit the historical center and the Norman Cathedral with the famous mosaic of Christ Pantocrator.
- Transportation by air conditioned coach
- Multilingual tour leader and local guide
- Entrance fees (EU citizens under the age of 18: free / EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years with valid ID: reduced)
- Food and beverage, tips, rentals and extras
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-12): reduced
Piazza leone, 3, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
The main departure place for all excursions is the Bus Terminal at Via Pirandello in Taormina. From the Porta Messina Arch, turn to Via Pirandello on the right and continue until you will find the Bus Terminal on the right. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure time. Pick-up is also available in the areas of Taormina by the sea, Giardini Naxos, Recanati and Letojanni.
- Visits to sacred sites are provided, we recommend to wear appropriate clothes
Wednesday and Saturday at 6.15 am
A great day out, packed with nature & adventures!Your driver will pick you up from your hotel betwee...
Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support...
On this excursion, explore Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, a UNESCO site since 201...
On this tour dedicated to shopping in a reconstructed village in the Sicilian architectural style, t...
Take a full tour of Mount Etna and explore the various valleys with the possibility to visit the slo...
When you visit the eastern coast of Sicily, Mount Etna is a must-see. Etna is the most active strato...