Come to Taormina to learn how to make pizza like the locals! This cooking class held at the Porta Messina Restaurant & Pizzeria includes a demonstration and preparation of both the classic pizza dough and the whole wheat dough. After preparation of the dough balls, you will proceed to the making of the sauce and toppings, before putting your pizza into the oven to bake. Then, enjoy your own homemade pizza at lunch along with mixed bruschetta, water, soft drinks and local wine.
What to expect
Ask a question
Pizza making in Taormina
based on 1 review
Availability: Every day
Duration: 4 hours
Language: English , Italian , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Learn to make and bake an authentic Italian pizza
- Watch a professional pizza-maker at work
- Enjoy your pizzas during lunch with mixed bruschetta and local wine
- Get your pizza making certificate
What to expect
- Cooking ingredients
- Cooking lesson with the pizza chef
- Lunch (including water, soft drinks and local wine)
- VAT and taxes
What's not included
- Extra alcooholic drinks
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Porta Messina Arch in Taormina
Meeting at Porta Messina Arch.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants is 2. In the unlikely event that there aren't enough participants, the tour won't take place and you will be refunded
- Every day at 10.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
Based on 1 review