Pizza making in Taormina
- Learn to make and bake an authentic Italian pizza
- Watch a professional pizza-maker at work
- Enjoy your pizzas during lunch mixed bruschetta and local wine
- Get your pizza making certificate
Come to Taormina to learn how to make pizza like the locals! This cooking class held at the Porta Messina Restaurant & Pizzeria includes a demonstration and preparation of both the classic pizza dough and the whole wheat dough. After preparation of the dough balls, you will proceed to the making of the sauce and toppings, before putting your pizza into the oven to bake. Then, enjoy your own homemade pizza at lunch along with mixed bruschetta, water, soft drinks and local wine.
- Cooking Ingredients
- Cooking lesson with the Pizza chef
- Lunch (including water, soft drinks and local wine)
- VAT and taxes
- Extra alcooholic drinks
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Porta Messina Arch in Taormina
- The minimum number of participants is 2, in the unlikely event that there won't be enough participants the tour won't take place, so you will be refunded
Every day 10.30am
A great day out, packed with nature & adventures!Your driver will pick you up from your hotel betwee...
Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support...
On this excursion, explore Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, a UNESCO site since 201...
On this tour dedicated to shopping in a reconstructed village in the Sicilian architectural style, t...
When you visit the eastern coast of Sicily, Mount Etna is a must-see. Etna is the most active strato...
Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast by visiting two of the most important citi...