- Learn to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes
- Visit of the local market to buy your ingredients
- Taste your own creations over a cheerful lunch
- Enjoy a wine tasting during lunch
- Receive your certificate and an autographed apron as a souvenir of this day
Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support and advice of a master chef. After cooking, you will taste your own creations over a cheerful lunch, discussing the various culinary techniques acquired. Before lunch, enjoy a guided tour of the market of Taormina to buy the various ingredients with the relative explanations and a small tasting of salamis and cheeses. Back at the restaurant, the chef will explain the recipes while you enjoy a coffee break. Begin the preparation by learning how to make hand-made pasta followed by the other dishes. Once the meal is prepared, everybody is invited to the table for the typical festivity lunch with the tasting of local wines described by the wine steward. At the end of the activity, each participant will receive a certificate and an autographed apron as a souvenir of this special day.
- Guided tour to the local market
- Cheese and salami tasting
- Coffee break
- Cooking lesson
- Wine tasting
- Lunch with beverage
- Extra alcoholic drinks
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Porta Messina Arch
Meet at the end of the main Corso Umberto
- Please wear comfortable clothes
A great day out, packed with nature & adventures!Your driver will pick you up from your hotel betwee...
On this excursion, explore Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, a UNESCO site since 201...
On this tour dedicated to shopping in a reconstructed village in the Sicilian architectural style, t...
Take a full tour of Mount Etna and explore the various valleys with the possibility to visit the slo...
When you visit the eastern coast of Sicily, Mount Etna is a must-see. Etna is the most active strato...
Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast by visiting two of the most important citi...