Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support and advice of a master chef. After cooking, you will taste your own creations over a cheerful lunch, discussing the various culinary techniques acquired. Before lunch, enjoy a guided tour of the market of Taormina to buy the various ingredients with the relative explanations and a small tasting of salamis and cheeses. Back at the restaurant, the chef will explain the recipes while you enjoy a coffee break. Begin the preparation by learning how to make hand-made pasta followed by the other dishes. Once the meal is prepared, everybody is invited to the table for the typical festivity lunch with the tasting of local wines described by the wine steward. At the end of the activity, each participant will receive a certificate and an autographed apron as a souvenir of this special day.
What to expect
Ask a question
Sicilian cooking class in Taormina
Duration: 4 hours
Language: English , Italian , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Learn to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes
- Visit of the local market to buy your ingredients
- Taste your own creations over a cheerful lunch
- Enjoy a wine tasting during lunch
- Receive your certificate and an autographed apron as a souvenir of this day
What to expect
- Guided tour to the local market
- Cheese and salami tasting
- Coffee break
- Cooking lesson
- Wine tasting
- Lunch with beverage
What's not included
- Extra alcoholic drinks
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Porta Messina Arch
Meet at the end of the main Corso Umberto
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable clothes
Monday to Saturday at 10.00am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.