Walk through Manger square and visit the Church of Nativity, the oldest Church in the Holy land. After you will descend to the Grotto of Nativity, where a silver star in the floor marks the spot where Christ is believed to have been born. Proceed to the Church of Milk Grotto where the Virgin Mary nursed baby Jesus and according to tradition, a drop of her milk spilt and turned the stones white. Next up is a visit to Shepherds' field. Stop at a local souvenir store and return to Jerusalem.
Excursions & day trips
Half-day tour of Bethlehem from Tel Aviv
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the city of Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus
- Admire the ancient limestone columns and remains of mosaic floors of the Church of Nativity
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (age 7-11)
- Infants (age 0-6)
Prima Tel Aviv פרימה תל אביב, HaYarkon Street, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Please meet in front of the Prima hotel.
What to remember
- The tour ends in Jerusalem; the return to the hotel in Tel Aviv is not included
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites
- Please note that you need to bring your passport with you
- Daily at 07.20am
- Please check the calendar for the different language availabilities
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.