Ride the coastal road and enjoy the landscape of the lower side of Galilee, heading to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Enjoy the visit to the Basilica of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Following, via the Kana path, you will head to Tiberius, the lively resort town on facing the sea of Galilee. The drive keeps going towards the Kineret lake and Capernaum where you will view the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught. The visit continues to Tabgha and the Church of Multiplication of Fish and Loaves where you can admire beautiful mosaic floors. Enjoy the peaceful and natural environment surrounding the Yardenit, the well-known baptismal site located where the Jordan River flows out from the Sea of Galilee to the Dead Sea.
Excursions & day trips
Nazareth and sea of Galilee day tour from Tel Aviv
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the sacred places where Jesus spent his life
- Experience the peaceful natural environment
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Infants (0-2): free admission
- Children (3-12)
Prima Tel Aviv Hotel, HaYarkon St 105, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6343272, Israel
Please meet in front of the Prima Tel Aviv Hotel.
What to remember
- It is mandatory to respect a modest attire, wearing long trousers, skirts/dresses, mid-long sleeves shirts, and a head cover to visit the holy sites (shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed)
- From Monday to Saturday at 7.20am
- Please check the calendar for the language availability
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.