COMBO: Tokyo Joypolis + Ooedo-Onsen Monogatari
- Enjoy the 3D and virtual reality rides and attractions at Tokyo JoypolisVisit Ooedo-Onsen Monogatari, the first hot spring theme park in JapanWalk along Edo Town-inspired paths while wearing a traditional yukata
- Admission feeShower and Changing FacilitiesTowel
Please note of the adjusted operating hours on these dates:
- 10:00 to 05:00 (next day), last entry 04:15 (next day) on 31 December 2019
- 11:00 - 21:00, last entry 20:15 on 01 January 2020
- 10:00 - 16:00, last entry 15:15 on 30 January 2020
- Operating hours: 10:00 - 22:00; last admission at 21:15
- Admission is valid for 90 days from your booking date.
- Children five years old and below, as well as adults 61 years old and above, can come free of charge, but must pay any applicable fees for attractions and games.
- Guests below 110 centimetres in height may ride for free where permitted.
- Reentry to the park is unlimited for all Joypolis card holders.
- Bringing of food or drinks from outside the park is not permitted.
- Operating hours: 11:00 to 09:00 of the following day; last admission at 07:00
- Includes: Yukata robe
- Excludes: Admission to the sand bath and rock salt sauna
- Your physical ticket has no specified date of use. You are free to choose your preferred experience date.
- Children three years old and below can come free of charge, but must pay any applicable facility usage and rental fees.
- Admission for children four and five years old must be purchased directly onsite.
Just as Asakusa’s history started by the Sumida river, so do our tours. Step back and forth in time ...
This tour is perfect for the girls and will take you through the center of Japanese 'kawaii' (cute) ...
Take a ride on Tokyo’s last operating tram to discover Old Tokyo’s Showa-era atmosphere and the forg...
This private tour will take you to the 5th Station of the iconic Mount Fuji, the highest point reach...
Have a one-day pass to give you full access and enjoy Tokyo DisneySea's seven themed areas namely Lo...
Tokyo Disneyland is the first Disney park outside of the United States. Opened in April 1983, the 11...