Hidden Tokyo nostalgic tramline tour
- Discover a different side of Tokyo and the Old City
- Ride the last operating tram line in Tokyo
- Learn the fascinating post-war history of the ghetto district
Take a ride on Tokyo’s last operating tram to discover Old Tokyo’s Showa-era atmosphere and the forgotten district of Sanya.
Discover a different side of Tokyo with a ride on Toden Arakawa Line, the last operating tram line in Tokyo. You'll take a journey to shitamachi, Old Tokyo, where there is fascinating history, shopping areas, and beautiful temples.
Later you'll head to Sanya, considered a ghetto district, where underdogs and daily workers used to live during the difficult post-war years. This is also the setting of famous boxing manga Ashita no Joe.
- Guided 4-hour tour
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks
1 Chome-104-19 Totsukamachi, Shinjuku City 169-0071, Japan
In front of the Righa Royal Hotel
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 guests to operate. If this minimum is not met, the tour may be cancelled and full refunds will be issued
- Tour runs Monday to Friday
- Departs at 2.00 pm
- Tour duration approximately 4 hours
Just as Asakusa’s history started by the Sumida river, so do our tours. Step back and forth in time ...
This tour is perfect for the girls and will take you through the center of Japanese 'kawaii' (cute) ...
This private tour will take you to the 5th Station of the iconic Mount Fuji, the highest point reach...
Tokyo Joypolis, the largest indoor theme park in Japan, is a SEGA-themed arcade that primarily cater...
Have a one-day pass to give you full access and enjoy Tokyo DisneySea's seven themed areas namely Lo...
Tokyo Disneyland is the first Disney park outside of the United States. Opened in April 1983, the 11...