Discover what Canadians really eat in the best places born in Canada! This tour answers your questions on Canadian cuisine. Made and born in Canada from the top places in Toronto.
The tour includes:
- Pow Wow Cafe: A dish that has been popular amongst the Indigenous for longer than Canada has been a country
- Moo Frites: The iconic Quebec born staple that has taken the country by storm "Poutine"
- Bacon Nation: A Toronto born sandwich known as the “Peameal Bacon Sandwich”.
- Nu Bügel: Eat a Montreal-Style bagel the way many in Montreal eat their bagels and cream cheese
- Wanda’s Pie in the Sky: A dessert that is must and so deliciously Canadian: Butter Tart
- Moonbeam Coffee Company: End the tour with the West Coast Canadian invention with your cup of coffee or tea