Trip to Albi and Cordes Sur Ciel from Toulouse
- Visit the Sainte Cécile Cathedral in Albi
- Discover the medieval village of Cordes-sur-Ciel
- Departure from central location in Toulouse
There is plenty of beautiful villages and towns around Toulouse. Take a day to visit the cities of Albi and Cordes sur ciel.
The departure of the coach is at 9.00am from a central location in Toulouse. After a 1-hour ride, you'll arrive in Albi and receive a discount card for attractions and will be free to explore the city on your own.
The city of Albi is known for the Sainte Cécile Cathedral, the Old Bridge, the Toulouse Lautrec Museum, the French Gardens, the Collegiale Saint-Salvi and the Palais de la Berbie.
Around 2.00pm, you'll head to Cordes-sur-Ciel, a smaller town located about 30 minutes from Albi. This medieval city perched above the clouds is a stop on the pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela. It's only accessible with a small train or on foot...Bring comfortable walking shoes!
You'll be back in Toulouse around 6.00pm.
- Reduction on admission to sites
- Guided tour of the locations
- Personal expenses
Place d'Arménie, 25 allées Jean-Jaurès 31000 TOULOUSE
Meet us 15 minutes before departure on Place d'Arménie located near metro Jean Jaurès.
- Back in Toulouse around 6.00pm
- Please note that on your coach transfer to Albi and Cordes-sur-Ciel you will receive a discount card for attractions along with advice and tips. Upon arrival in the locations you will be free to explore on your own
- On Thursday in July and August
On Saturday from June to October
Departure at 9.00am
Return at 6.00pm
Experience a new way to see Toulouse aboard a convenient, open-topped minibus. See the city's most f...
With the Pass Tourisme, enjoy free entry to the museums in the city centre, a guided visit from the ...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Explore the historical city of Toulouse with a professional guide on a tour that is customized for y...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...