Special offer for the second weekend of Flowers in Val di Pejo: June 8-9-10
- Spend the 8th, 9th, and 10th of June discovering nature and culinary experiences in Val di Pejo
- On Friday the 8th, discover the botanical diversity in the valley and visit the sawmill of Celledizzo
- On Saturday the 9th of June, go on a walk to discover native aromatic plants and take part in the Gourmet Detox show cooking
- On Sunday the 9th of June, discover the medicinal properties of plants and go on an educational walk in the Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova
FRIDAY 8 JUNE
MORNING: Botanical diversity based on altitude.
AFTERNOON: Meet-up at 9.00 a.m. by the Consorzio. The essences of woody plants: visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo, sculptors at work and demonstration of turpentine extraction . Exclusive souvenirs for all participants to share at home. Duration approximately 3 hours
EVENING: Meet-up by Peio Fonti at 9.00 p.m. Scientific in-depth information with nutritionist.
SATURDAY 9 JUNE
MORNING: Meet-up at 10.00 a.m. by the Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000. Educational walk, Erborinare: native aromatic plants. Itinerary: Pegaia – Botanical Trail – Camping. Duration approximately 3 hours.
- 5.30–6.30 p.m. Show cooking
- 6.30–7.30 p.m. Show cooking (second round)
- 7.30–8.30 p.m. Show cooking (third round)
EVENING: Meet-up in Cogolo by the Stelvio National Park congress centre. Scientific in-depth information with botanist
SUNDAY 10 JUNE
MORNING: Meet-up at 9.00 a.m. by the Orto dell’Ecomuseo (the Ecomuseum Garden). In-depth information from a nutritional point of view to learn about the medicinal properties of plants in everyday life. Duration approximately 3 hours
AFTERNOON: Meet-up at 4.00 p.m. by the Azienda Agricola Casanova Peio Fonti. Educational walk to the Giardino Alpino di Olga Casanova (Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova). Visit and explanation of medicinal plants. Duration approximately 2 hours.
- Botanical diversity based on altitude
- Visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo
- Scientific in-depth information with nutritionist
- Erborinare, educational walk
- Show cooking
- Scientific in-depth information with botanist
- Educational walk and guided tour of the Giardino Alpino di Olga Casanova (Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova)
- In-depth information on the medicinal properties of plants in everyday life
- Overnight stay
- Transportation to Val di Pejo
Piazza Municipio, 5, 38024 Cogolo, Peio (TN)
Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000
- Friday, 8 June
- 10.00 a.m.
A full day to discover the hidden gem of Vallagarina and Trento wine region!The day will start with ...
The Distilleria Bertagnoli is located in the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg and runs its own production ...
Located very close to the beautiful Lake Garda, Garda Thermae is a modern and welcoming center for t...
SATURDAY 2nd JUNE MORNING: Meeting at 10 o'clock c / o Tourist Consortium Pejo 3000. Educational wal...
SATURDAY 2 JUNE MORNING: Meeting at 10.00 am at Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000. Educational walk “Har...
Stage 17: Commezzadura (Val di Sole)-Anterselva/Antholz Wednesday 29 May 2019, 180 kmA stage that st...