Join this roundtrip tour of the picturesque island of Kvaløya (Whale Island) in a Mercedes Sprinter including WIFI. Take in the fresh air and enjoy breath-taking views of the mountains and fjords capturing the endless beauty through your camera lens. You will head into the wilderness on Norway’s fifth-largest island so keep your eyes open for typical Arctic fauna including eagles, sea otters, seals, foxes, moose, and reindeer. Make sure to dress in warm layers as we will have several photos stops to admire the views of the mountains and fjords. Towards the end of the tour, you will have a delightful lunch in the small village of Sommarøy. You will never forget the crystal-clear water and the white sandy beaches that make this a favorite destination for both locals and visitors.
Winter Kvaløya Fjord tour
Language: English , Norwegian
Availability: See Calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Escape the city for a day
- Take in fresh air while you enjoy breathtaking views
- Head into the wilderness on Norway's fifth-largest island
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Knowledgeable guide and professional driver
- Drinks and snacks
- Tasty lunch on Sommarøy
- Digital photos of your Arctic experience
Get picked up from your hotel in a comfortable Mercedes Sprinter minibus with Wi-Fi, an experienced driver, and a knowledgeable English-speaking guide
What to remember
- The minimum age for participation is 7 years
- Small group tours (Minimum 4 people, maximum of 15 people)
- Don't forget to bring the following:
- Appropriate clothing (ie. hat, gloves, warm boots, etc)
- Your camera to take some amazing photos!
- Please advise of any food allergies prior to the tour
- The tour may be canceled if the weather conditions are dangerous, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- The tour may be slightly modified and adapted if need be
- Please see the calendar for updated time and availability
Northern Norway Travel
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.