Private tour of Turin in the footsteps of the Romans
- See Turin's most important monuments, including its palaces and churches
- Discover the Roman sites and the history of the ancient Turin with a private guide
- Take in views of the surrounding Alps at the edge of the city
This private guided walk winds through the streets of the centre, starting from Piazza Castello and Palazzo Madama, continuing along Via Garibaldi and Via della Consolata. You will also see the Palatine Gates and the remains of the Roman theatre.
During the visit, in addition to observing the monuments of the Roman era preserved until today, you'll have the opportunity to deepen the origins and foundation of Turin: the hints of the Roman urban planning and construction techniques, the theatre with its shows, the Roman society and its main figures.
If you wish, during this tour you can also visit the fascinating Roman part of the Museum of Antiquities.
- expert tour guide
- private tour
- food & drinks
- ticket to the Museum of Antiquities (in case you want to visit it)
Piazza Castello 215, Turin
Meet your tour guide in front of Teatro Regio
- please note that entrance fees to sites are not included (in case you decide to visit the Museum of Antiquities, you can buy the ticket on the spot with your guide's help)
- every day of the week except on Monday
- departures at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
THE FUTUR IS IN TORINO ON 6-7 JULY 2019! EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE! firstname.lastname@example.org +39 3...
Sabato 11 Maggio 2019 GENAU pres. Donato Dozzy (Spazio Disponibile / IT) ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Ingres...
27 Aprile 2019 | Audiodrome Club | Strada Mongina 9, Moncalieri SHOUT! for IndepenDANCE pres. MATADO...
18 Maggio 2019 | AUDIODROME CLOSING PARTY Level 1 con SHOUT! pres. DENNIS CRUZ Level 2 con TBA Ingre...
Venerdì 26 Aprile si chiude la stagione invernale di We Play The Music We Love al Bunker ancora una ...