Private tour of Turin: the first capital of Italy
- See Turin's most important monuments, palaces and churches
- Explore the places and the symbols of the Renaissance art in the city
- Discover the fascinating history of the first capital of Italy
- Take in views of the surrounding Alps at the edge of the city
Enjoy a private guided walk in the "command center" of the city, home of the Savoy dynasty, once the capital of the Kingdom of Sardinia and later turned into the first capital of the Kingdom of Italy.
Buildings, stories, characters, palaces: everything in Turin is a symbol of royalty, government and elegance.
Together with your expert guide, you will see the most representative places of the Italian Renaissance in the city, such as Piazza Castello, Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama, State Archives, the fascinating Piazza and Palazzo Carignano, Palazzo Cavour ... and much more.
- expert tour guide
- private tour
- food & drinks
- ticket to the palaces (in case you want to visit any of them)
Piazza Castello, 215, Turin
Meet your guide in front of Teatro Regio
Please note that the buildings are intended only for outdoor viewing. Some of the palaces can be visited if you wish (tickets can be bought on the spot with your guide's help)
- every day of the week except on Monday
- departures at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and 5pm
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
THE FUTUR IS IN TORINO ON 6-7 JULY 2019! EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE! firstname.lastname@example.org +39 3...
Sabato 11 Maggio 2019 GENAU pres. Donato Dozzy (Spazio Disponibile / IT) ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Ingres...
27 Aprile 2019 | Audiodrome Club | Strada Mongina 9, Moncalieri SHOUT! for IndepenDANCE pres. MATADO...
18 Maggio 2019 | AUDIODROME CLOSING PARTY Level 1 con SHOUT! pres. DENNIS CRUZ Level 2 con TBA Ingre...
Venerdì 26 Aprile si chiude la stagione invernale di We Play The Music We Love al Bunker ancora una ...