- See Turin's most important monuments, including its palaces and churches
- Explore the symbols of the impressive Baroque art in the city
- Take in views of the surrounding Alps at the edge of the city
Amongst all the periods that followed one another during the long-lasting power of the Savoy, the Baroque assumes a fundamental importance for the peculiarity of the style, but above all for the artists who have served the city and the king.
The Baroque in the palaces of power stays alive also in later eras, until the neo-baroque that characterises some rooms of Palazzo Reale.
Guarini and Juvarra are the most prestigious interpreters who adorn Torino with Baroque beauty. The most important sites to visit for this purpose are: Palazzo Carignano, Palazzo Madama (which also houses the museum of ancient arts), the Collegio dei Nobili, San Lorenzo and Piazza San Carlo.
- expert tour guide
- private tour
- food & drinks
- ticket to the palaces (in case you want to visit any of them)
Piazza Castello, 215, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
Meet your guide in front of Teatro Regio
- Please note that the buildings are intended only for outdoor viewing. Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama e and Carignano can be visited if you wish (tickets can be bought on the spot with your guide's help)
- every day of the week except on Monday
- departures at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm
Un suggestivo tour serale per scoprire Torino attraverso splendidi palazzi, inediti ex-quartieri a l...
Ecco le escursioni offerte dal Centro Sleddog a seconda dell'età:- Per tutti gli adulti e per i raga...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Dj e producer portoricano, considerato uno dei pionieri della House Music mondiale, i suoi set prese...
Essere battezzato al credo del vinile a soli 10 anni da nientemeno che Dj Deep e avere come fonte di...
Ritorna dopo un lungo periodo di pausa il side event "Sunday Tea Party" di We Play The Music We Love...