Experience the unending vastness and awesome beauty of the Grand Canyon – from the ground. An open-air Jeep Wrangler will bring you to the trail and your expert guide, brimming with facts about the geological formations and multi-colored rock layers, will walk you along the paved Trail of Time from Yavapai Point to Grand Canyon Village. With ample time to take in the expansive views and ever-changing light, you will stop at Yavapai Point Observatory, Hopi House, filled with exquisite Hopi arts and crafts, and the magnificent El Tovar Lodge. A free ticket to the Imax movie, “The Hidden Secrets,” is also included in your tour.
Trail of Time tour in Grand Canyon
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a scenic and geological adventure along the paved Trail of Time
- Enjoy a guided walk from Yavapai Point to Grand Canyon Village
- Stops include Yavapai Point Observatory, Grand Canyon Village, Hopi House and the historic El Tovar Lodge
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Free ticket to the Imax movie 'The Hidden Secrets'
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 2-15)
450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Please arrive 30 minutes before your tour departure time.
What to remember
- The booking minimum is two adult passengers
- Children must be 2 years or older to take this tour and must be accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions
- Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Pink Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.