Guided visit and wine tasting in Friuli at the organic Mont'Albano Winery
- Discover Friuli and its organic wines
- Visit the organic Mont'Albano Winery
- Taste renowned wines including Sauvignon and Refosco
In 1985, Mont'Albano was born in the heart of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region as a part of the Mauro Braidot Institution; unlike most other producers of the era, Mauro Braidot chose to convert its 5 hectares of grapevines into organic vineyards. The winery grew quickly thanks to its unique philosophy and optimal Friulian wines. For this reason, in 1998 the winery expanded to become what it is today, the Mont'Albano Sas. In addition to harvesting its own grapes, the winery began to harvest the grapes of trusted local producers who respect the rigorous principles to which the Mont'Albano label adheres.
Experience and offer
Visitors will be immersed in the tranquil countryside atmosphere as they discover the surrounding vineyards and taste the certified organic wines and local food products. You will have the chance to stroll around the greenery of the farmstead and visit the winery with a guide.
There are two tastings offered:
- Montalbano Friuli Tasting - 3 wines: Friulano year 2013 or 2015; Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso year 2013 and 2015; Perennio Rosso year 2015 (Merlot, Cabernet and Refosco grapes – without added sulfites) - paired with traditional Friulian meats and cheeses
- Complete Montalbano Tasting - 6 wines: Prosecco Extra Dry year 2015; Friulano year 2013 and 2015; Sauvignon year 2013 and 2015; Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso year 2013 and 2015; Cabernet Sauvignon year 2013/2014/2015; Perennio Rosso year 2015 (Merlot, Cabernet and Refosco grapes – without added sulfites) - paired with traditional Friulian meats and cheeses
- Winery visit
- Tasting session
- Transportation (available upon request)
- The minimum number of participants required to run the tour is 2. In the unlikely event that the number will not be reached, the tour will be cancelled, and you will be refunded.
Evey day at 10.00am and 3.00pm
In 1869, the French Count Theodore La Tour and the Austrian Coutness Elvine Ritter von Zahony, gave ...
The StoryThe Alberti family has a long entrepreneurial tradition that begins around 1700 with farmin...
The L'Azienda Agricola Cecchini Marco was born in 1998 on a small piece of land in the eastern hills...
L'azienda agricola La Subida nasce in concomitanza con l’arrivo della famiglia Sirk nel paese di Cor...
Arrivate da ospiti e partite da amici!Inizieremo la visita con un calice di benvenuto da assaporare ...
In Tenuta Luisa arriverete da ospiti e partirete da amici!La vostra visita inizia con una panoramica...