Mestalla Stadium guided visit
- The oldest stadium in Spain
- Access to areas normally reserved for players and officials
- Guided visits every hour
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest stadium in Spain. The stadium opened on the 20th of May 1923 with a friendly between Valencia and Levante. It could initially hold 17,000 fans, but was quickly expanded to a capacity of 25,000.
In the 1970s, Valencia considered moving to a new stadium on the edge of the city, but instead decided to redevelop Mestalla, which was made necessary by the upcoming 1982 World Cup. Works included the reconstruction of the bottom tier, which until then still consisted of a brick structure and was replaced by a concrete one. The stadium remained the same for the next fifteen years. It underwent its last redevelopment between 1997 and 2001, when both ends and one side got expanded with an extra tier, and new access towers were built in the corners.
This guided tour guides will share passionate insights into Valencia's illustrious past,with access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. See the press room and the players’ dressing room, and walk the tunnel to the roar of a capacity crowd.
A visit for everyone and anyone, from all corners of the world!
- Guided visit
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Children 0-4: free
Reduced for (supporting document required):
- Youth 5-12
- Retired people
- Disabled persons
- Holders of students card, Carnet Jove
Av. de Suècia, s/n, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain
Mestalla Stadium Gate 3 (Avenida de Suecia)
The stadium is located just east of Valencia’s historic city centre. The walk from the cathedral or the main railway station (Estación del Norte) takes no more than 30 minutes. From other parts of the city the stadium can be reached by metro. Metro stop Aragón (line 5), lies next to the stadium. You can also take metro line 3 to station Facultats, which lies a 5-minute walk north of the stadium
- For organizational purposes the route of the tour and its schedule may vary. Visitors will be advised prior to accessing the stadium
Mestalla Stadioum opening hours:
- All year round (except for 25 December and 1 and 6 January)
- 24 and 31 December: Open from 10.00 am to 2.30pm
- From January to March and from October to December: 10.45am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm, 4.00pm, 5.30pm
- April, May, June and September:10.45am, 12.00pm, 1.30pm, 3.45pm, 5.00pm, 6.00pm
- July and August: 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.45pm, 1.30pm, 3.45pm, 4.30pm, 5.15pm, 6.00pm, 7.00pm
- Monday to Saturday: 10.30am to 2.30pm // 3.30pm to 6.30pm
- Sundays and holidays: 10.30am to 2.30pm
Match days: tour available just in the morning
Last tour begins 1 hour before closing
spanish la liga: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
WAX Techno series te trae de vuelta a Ben Sims Genres: Techno Lines Up: Ben Sims,Txuki Atmospheres: ...
THE HORROS dj Set! Genres: Hits,Indie - Rock Atmospheres: International,Urban Door Policies: Casual ...
Presentamos La3 Legends! Una noche para el recuerdo, en la que Pablo Cebrian vuelve a las cabinas pa...
Combo Club, un nuevo espacio de electrónica en la ciudad, una nueva experiencia con la que deleitar ...
Tras casi dos años volvemos a convocar a nuestros clasiqueros para otra sagrada reunión de esa músic...