Victoria sightseeing tour from Vancouver
- Soak in the views of the Gulf Islands on the way to Vancouver Island by ferry
- Visit prominent landmarks like Fisherman’s Wharf, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and Historic Chinatown in Downtown Victoria
- Spending the afternoon shopping and sightseeing in Downtown Victoria
One of the most beautiful cities in the world is Victoria and is the capital of British Columbia. A vacation to Vancouver is not complete without a day trip to Victoria. The Victoria sightseeing tour begins with a scenic ferry ride with views of the Gulf Islands. Then you'll be treated to a coastal drive through the communities of James Bay, catching sights of Beacon Hill Park and Mile 0. Then the tour continues with a sightseeing tour of downtown Victoria, with stops at the Inner Harbour, Government Street, Chinatown, Empress hotel, and parliament buildings.
- Ferry ride with views of the Gulf Islands
- Explore Downtown Victoria
- Deluxe coach bus offering onboard entertainment
- All taxes and ferry fees
Meet a the departure point. Please approach any Discover Canada Tours staff dressed in green and they will be happy to help you start your tour.
1010 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Saturdays, 7.15am
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen weather conditions.
- Departure times may vary by date
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Enjoy a private tour departing from your hotel on a winery tasting at Vineland Estates. Spend your m...
Start the day off in luxury and style with your own private vehicle with a licenced guide. Depart th...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...
Whistler is a popular year-round destination with endless sightseeing and adventure choices. Enjoy s...
The Seattle tour is perfect for anyone who wants to explore the city of Seattle and the attractions ...