Excursion to Cayo Largo from Varadero
- Visit to the Jurassic Island of Iguanas
- Pick up included from Varadero
- Grilled fish or chicken lunch
Pick up in a Hotel in Varadero, starting at 5:00 AM. Departure to the airport to take the flight to Cayo Largo. Transfer to the Marina to take a boat or catamaran. Visit to the Jurassic Island of Iguanas, swimming in a natural pool. Snorkeling. Open bar during the nautical excursion. Continuation of the route to Playa Sirena with free time for enjoyment bathing on the beach. Lunch with grilled fish fillet or chicken, fruits, vegetables and bread. Drinks in dispenser (water, soda and beer. Return to the Marina and transfer to the airport to take the return flight to Varadero. Transfer to the hotel. Excursions with guide´s service in Spanish.
- Departure to the airport to take the flight to Cayo Largo
- Transfer to the Marina to take a boat or catamaran
- Bar open during the nautical excursion
- Lunch with grilled fish fillet or chicken, fruits, vegetables and bread
- Drinks in dispenser (water, soda and beer)
- Other extra services, which not appear in the description
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
- Pick up time 5:00am
Ever since the world's eyes were opened to Cuba's musical vault with Buena Vista Social Club, the is...
Catch a glimpse of Cuba beyond the beaches and visit the raw tropical beauty of the Zapata peninsula...
This showstopper of a tour offers the ultimate Havana experience, taking in the old and new towns as...
If you thought Varadero was the business, wait till you sail by catamaran to Cayo Blanco. This luxur...
Think of Cuba and think of sugar, cigars and rum. These three commodities have become so woven into ...
Watching a blazing sunset is one of those must-do holiday experiences. So why not do it in style? Ru...