Glassblowing art and Venice by gondola combo tour
- Glassblowing demonstration by a master artisan in a glass factory
- Free map with commentaries
- Canal cruise on board a romantic gondola
Do not miss this combo tour in Venice: visit a glass factory, with a glassblowing demonstration by a master artisan and enjoy a canal cruise on board a romantic gondola!
The magic art of glassblowing
This tour will introduce you to the secrets of the Murano art of glassblowing, renowned since years all over the world. The tour includes a visit to a glass factory showroom, located near Saint Mark's Square, where you will be told about the origins of the art of glassblowing, dating back to the Roman Empire. Following this introduction, you’ll attend a demonstration by a master artisan who will create for you a unique glass item, by using the traditional old style techniques of glass blowing. At the end of the tour, you will receive a small glass gift as a souvenir of this unforgettable visit.
Venice by gondola
Enjoy a romantic cruise by gondola and explore canals passing under small bridges and through the city’s most secluded waterways. During your pleasant ride, you will admire the Mozart's house, passing by the worldwide famous La Fenice Opera House, proceeding along the “Rio De le Ostreghe”, leading into the most charming part of the Gran Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Museum. Once at the Salute Church and “Punta della Dogana”, you will admire a unique breathtaking view of the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's bell tower. During this tour, you will enjoy the most romantic views of Venice!
- Tour escort
- Visit of a glass factory
- Small glass souvenir
- Gondola ride
- Free map with commentaries
- Food and drinks
- Youth under 12 years old: reduced price (rate valid for minimum 2 adults paying)
- Child under 2 years old: free of charge
The Magic Art of Glassblowing: Clock Tower (St. Mark's Square)
Venice by gondola: Church of San Moisè - Campo San Moisè (an assistant will wait for you with a signboard “Venetian Waterways”)
- Tours can be done in different days
- Glass factory’s address: Vetreria Vecchia Murano – Calle Larga San Marco 4392/A
- Each gondola can host a maximum of 6 people
- Unfortunately, this service is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or local strikes
- Every day
- The Magic Art of Glassblowing: Every day at 12.00pm (please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time)
- Venice by gondola: Every day at 4.00pm (please arrive at least 15 minutes before the departure time)
Il Museo ebraico di Venezia è caratterizzato da un complesso urbanistico architettonico e museale un...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
Streaty Venice is a relaxing 3 hr walk around the intricate alleys of the old town. The walk goes th...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
NEW YEAR'S EVE 2019 Party + Dinner at Iron Gate's CONTARINI PALACE! Complete dinner from 8.00pm to 1...