Skip-the-line tickets to Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Venice
- Go back in time and discover Leonardo's world
- Visit a museum for knowledge and interactivity, recommended both for children and adults
- Get your skip-the-line tickets and enjoy an unmissable experience
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the heart of Venice, in the San Polo district, inside the Scoletta, part of the majestic Scuola Grande di San Rocco monumental complex. Inside, visitors will discover working and interactive reproductions of Leonardo’s machines, created from the famous “Da Vinci Codes”. The exhibition, recommended for children and adults alike, stimulates curiosity and promotes understanding of his remarkable work: it is organized in four sections, “Earth”, “Water”, “Air” and “Fire”. All the machines have been built according to Leonardo da Vinci’s designs and, where possible, to scale. In addition, there is also a section dedicated to some of Leonardo’s anatomical studies and a gallery displaying his most important paintings, faithfully reproduced using high-resolution backlight technology. All exhibits are accompanied by informative descriptions in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian, and multimedia displays provide further information on Leonardo’s life and works. Visitors can also browse and purchase books and souvenirs from the original and well-stocked museum shop.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Informative descriptions in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian
- Guided tour
- Reduced: children (6 - 17) and students up to 25 years old
- Free admission: children up to 6 years old, disabled people
Scoletta di San Rocco, Complesso Monumentale Scuola Grande di San Rocco, Campo San Rocco, 3052, 30125 San Polo, Venezia
Museo Leonardo da Vinci
- From 1st November to 31st March: 10.30am – 5.30pm
- From 1st April to 31st October: 10.00am – 6.30pm
- Last admission 60 minutes before closing time
Los maestros de vidrio de La Catedral del Vidrio - Santa Chiara presentan un espectáculo espectacula...
El Palacio Ducal (Palazzo Ducale) representó durante siglos la sede del poder político veneciano. En...
Este tour privado por Venecia es perfecto si tu estancia en la ciudad es corta pero, a pesar de ello...
Este tour combina los cuatro tours más populares de Venecia y ofrece al visitante la oportunidad de ...
Ábrete paso por las estrechas callejuelas de Venecia, deteniéndote para probar algunas especialidade...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...