Venice private tour with skip-the-line St. Mark's Basilica
- See the picturesque streets near the Rialto Bridge and learn about its history and reconstructions
- Walk around the beautiful St. Mark's Square and spot the Byzantine sights
- Enter the stunning St. Mark's Basilica with you skip-the-line ticket and enjoy no queues
- Visit some of the little squares ('campi') and see some of the traditional bars ('bacari')
Get ready for a great overview of Venice. Travel through the history of one of the world's most beautiful cities. On this tour led by an expert guide, you will discover the most beautiful and famous monuments of Venice along with exploring some hidden paths as well.
Experience the incomparable beauty of St. Mark's Square and use your skip-the-line ticket to enjoy priority entrance to the majestic basilica. Learn more about the Republic of Venice and how it became dominant in the past, and explore the history of the city. Did you know that Venice was originally built on a group of 117 small islands that were separated by canals?
Stroll the elegant area surrounding the Rialto Bridge and learn how it was a busy crossing point in commercial life, always crawling with local and foreign merchants. The Rialto is still the pulsing center of shops and commercial life in Venice, as well as home to the picturesque food and fish markets of the city.
Prepare to take some amazing pictures of the central sestiere (district) with its beautiful squares and crumbling mansions along with ancient churches, ateliers, and bridges.
- Expert tour guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to St. Mark's Basilica
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to the meeting point
Piazza San Marco, 67, 30124 Venezia
Meet your guide between the two big columns in the square "Colonne di San Marco" and "San Todaro".
- Your visit inside St. Mark's Basilica will not be guided
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- This private tour runs every day except for Sunday
- Starting times: 9.00am; 10.00am; 3.00pm
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. On th...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...