Traditional cooking class in Verona
- Learn how to make fresh pasta in the heart of Verona
- Cook your Risotto with a traditional recipe
- Have fun preparing a typical Menu with your friends
You will meet a professional chef at the beautiful kitchen workshop, where he will be happy to explain and teach the art of true Italian cuisine: from fresh pasta to home-made risotto, ending with a local dessert, that could be the famous tiramisu or a delicious the ice cream!
The classes will be entirely in English language held by Italian chefs and they will be interactive, hands-on and everyone will be involved. At the end you could enjoy your home-made meal while sipping some Valpolicella wine.
After the class will be given to all participants the recipes of the dishes prepared to recreate the perfect Italian dinner at home with friends.
You could choose the Menu that you will prefer:
- Amarone risotto (or vegetable risotto) + Italian dessert
- Home-made Tagliatelle + Italian dessert
- Home-made Gnocchi + Italian dessert
- Home-made Tortellini + Italian dessert
- English-speaking professional Italian chef
- Beverage like local Prosecco during the class, water and coffe
- Online recipes
- Dinner in case of starting the class at 4.00 pm
Child (0-5): free
Piazza Bra, 28, 37122 Verona VR
The meeting point will be in front of "Farmacia Internazionale" entrance
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please inform us if you have any food allergy or intolerance
- The minimum number of participants is 2. In the unlikely event that there will not be enough people, the tour will not start and you will be refunded.
- From Monday to Friday at 11.00 am
- Saturday at 11.00am and 4.00pm
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...